Check out Vistaprint.com!!


Photobucket
I absolutely LOVE a good deal! And with Christmas time approaching, I need a GREAT deal.

I have ALWAYS wanted to send out the "photo cards" with a wonderful family picture.  Most of the times I find these offers at the photography studio (JcPenney's, Sears, even Wal-Mart), but I felt they were overpriced. Well I was searching on one of my favorite websites, Vistaprint.com , and found you can get 10 FREE photo cards (excluding shipping)!   You just can't beat free :)

Photobucket
So I have decided to go ahead with this deal and take you through the steps.

Step 1: Follow this link, which includes the code for FREE photo cards.
Step 2: Choose your design/size.  Do you want a 5 x 7 photo card or a photo collage card?  I chose the photo card.
Step 3: Takes you to many different designs to choose from.  Choose which one you would like.
Step 4: Add a picture(s) to your photocard.
Step 5: Edit the sayings for the front and back.
Step 6: Continue and this is where is asks you if you would like the 10 FREE cards or pay extra for upgrades. (I chose the 10 free.)
Step 7: It will go through a few pages of "upgrades" and you can generally pass all that by clicking on your shopping cart.
Step 8:  You now have two options.  First being that you go forth with your order and pay the shipping charges of $6.41 (choose "slow"-I have always received my orders within 10 days.) OR my little secret... You can add 9 more FREE items, for a total of 10 seperate items per order. (Did I just hear you giggle?)

For the additional free items, just click on "home".  Then on the left hand side, you will see a Category saying "Home & Family". Then a subcategory that says "Free" you can browse through those items or you may click through each category individually.

Photobucket
My next item is going to be address labels for .79 for 140! 

Vistaprint.com always has wonderful deals!  Be warned that if you go through another link, you will most likely lose the photo cards for FREE but you might instead get another item, just remember to check your shipping. 

I am not currently a vistaprint affiliate, I just love them. BUT - Sunshine Rewards is an affiliate and as long as you follow the links on their website, you will earn cash back for your purchase.

My best advice is to work out this scenario a couple of ways and decide what will cost the least money :) Have fun designing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics