Cyber Monday Sales!


With so many awesome Cyber Monday deals going on, it’s hard to just pick a few.


But I will try :)

Here at Amazon.com I have found WowWee Wrex the Dawg Robotic Dog for $39.99 including FREE Super Savings Shipping.

This normally costs $149.99! You can’t expect to find it any cheaper this Holiday Season!



Last year, all my girls asked for was the Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker.  So of course, Santa brought it for them.  Well this year I have been thinking about getting them the Girl Gourmet ice Cream Sandwich maker... and for this price, I can't pass it up!



Another toy my girls have had their eyes on is the Rose Petal Cottage. Amazon has the megapack on sale for $99.99.  The megapack includes ROSE PETAL Cottage (with stove), ROSE PETAL Nursery, ROSE PETAL Sink, ROSE PETAL Washing Machine, ROSE PETAL Lounge Chair, & ROSE PETAL MAKIN MUFFINS BAKING SET. This is a very good price for all the items included! Plus with purchase, you can get a 1-year subscription to one of the following magazines: Parenting Early Years or Parenting School Years (a $9.97 value) included with your purchase or a rebate instead!



More deals to come as I find the best ones :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics