$40 Gift Card with purchase of Guitar Hero Bundles!



Great Deals on Guitar Hero Bundles right now at Walmart!

Guitar Hero III Bundle (includes game and guitar) for Wii, PS2, & PS3 - $35 get a $40 gift card back! - $5 Profit!


Guitar Hero - World Tour Bundle (includes game and guitar) for Wii, PS2, & PS3 - $55 get a $40 gift card back! - $15

Guitar Hero 5 Bundle (includes game and guitar) for Wii, PS2, & PS3 - $99 get a $40 gift card back! - $49

A guy in the office came in today with a Huge grin on his face and tells me... "I have a deal for you."

He told me about this, so I sent my husband and cousin off to Walmart to check it out.

They got there and said there was a small sign stating that Guitar Hero Bundles, Band Hero, and DJ are included in the giftcard deal.

Of course I was interested in the small priced items, but all our store had was the Guitar Hero - World Tour Bundle and Guitar Hero 5 Bundle.  So I had my DH pick up 3 sets of the World Tour version.  And he did get back $40 gift card after each purchase.

These will make great Christmas gifts!

If you are planning to buy Band Hero, DJ Hero, or Guitar Hero 5, Amazon.com has a similar promotion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics